We are always looking to improve our services and so welcome and value feedback from parents. We listen to all feedback given, as it helps us to review and reflect on current practices and, importantly, to improve practice and opportunities given to the precious children in our care. Recent feedback includes:
- Thank you so much for looking after my daughter, she improves a lot when she start in your nursery.
- Lovely setting with genuine caring staff who always strive to get the best out of the children.
- I have seen an improvement in C’s vocabulary, she’s added more words and even in her sentences are coming together nicely.
- Very happy with A and B’s progress. They enjoy Emmanuel Nursery so much. Trips and open day good.
- Very happy with the staff, very welcoming and my daughter has settled and learned a lot and is more confident, thanks to nursery.
- I feel this is a perfect place for my son, he improve himself a lot in this nursery. My son teacher is so helpful and she worked hard for my son progress.
If you wish to add your add your comments, please email the Nursery Manager via the email address at the bottom of the page.