Emmanuel Community Church Nursery has again been graded “Good” by Ofsted and is “Outstanding” in the area of Personal development, behaviour and welfare at the most recent inspection on 22nd July 2019.
We have consistently been graded “Good” at all our Ofsted inspections, and work hard to continually improve and raise standards as Ofsted continues to raise the bar.
Comments from the report include:
- Children enjoy their time at this well-resourced and appropriately organised nursery.
- Staff are pleasant and welcoming.
- Staff have formed nurturing relationships with children that help children feel safe and secure.
- The teaching of language and communication is very strong across the staff team.
- The manager is very approachable. She is an excellent role model who greatly values the well-being of staff and children.
- Parents are very happy with the high levels of care their children receive.
- They said they would happily recommend the nursery to other local parents.
Our most recent inspection recognised us to be “Outstanding” in the area of Personal development, behaviour and welfare. Children’s welfare and development are central to everything we do as we know that good foundations are vital building blocks for their future development.